Dear Brandberg Backyard Friends,
In three weeks’ time, the second Brandberg Backyard Ultra will take place in Uis on 29 July and it promises to be a big one!
With this newsletter, we would like to:
- give you a general overview of the event (enjoy the attached news release dated 10 July 2023)
- make sure you are all entered for either the Brandberg Backyard Ultra main event (as many loops as it takes), the Challenge (1 – 6 loops), or the Fun Run (1 loop only). If not yet, please go to the website and enter!
- Notify you that you have to buy your meal tickets for race weekend online and ahead of time. No meal tickets will be sold during the weekend. Please to the website or click here to book your meals.
We have extended the entries so there are a few spots left for those who still haven’t entered. A limited number of technical event shirts are also still available, but sizes can’t be guaranteed any longer. Please head over to the website to secure your as soon as possible www.namibiaultratrails.com
2. Meals on Race Weekend.
Dinner and breakfast tickets are not part of event entries and are sold separately here, via this form. Runners and supporters who would like to attend the race dinners on Friday and Saturday nights, or who would like to have breakfasts before and after the event, need to book and pay for the meal tickets here. No meal tickets will be available for purchase on race weekend.
Please stay tuned for the next newsletter that will introduce you to:
- Our event partners and the list of items that will be auctioned on race weekend (also how you can put in an early bid and get your friends and family to bid even if they are not attending the event);
- Our event causes which we support under the Rewild concept;
- a challenge for some extra FUN on race weekend! (it may or may not involve some costumes…)
Chat again soon!